WORK FOR US: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Here at Divine Care Services everybody is on the same wavelength, people are not bothered by job titles, from our Chief Operating Officers to our Healthcare Assistant. it is the people that make a difference not the title. We have built a work environment and culture based on transparency, honesty and we have great compassion for what we do. In DCS we listen to our staff, empower and respect their views.
If you care about joining a professional team that will enhance your ability to achieve the best for you, apply on line today.
- We offer flexible working hours to meet your work-life balance.
- You can plan your work in advance or take shifts at short notice.
- We offer free mandatory training, updates and have access to a range of additional training pathways for you.
- Biweekly pay (every fortnightly)
- Attractive rates of pay
- Holiday Pay
We provide a wide range of support staff to the health and social care industry.
All our employees undergo our thorough recruitment process which includes
- Detailed Application form
- DBS checks
- Certificates of training
- Confirmation of claimed qualifications
- Declaration of physical and mental fitness
- Proof of identification (Driving licence, passport, birth certificate)
- 2 current passport photographs
- National insurance card / number
- Updated curriculum vitae
- Bank details and statement
- Documentation showing eligibility to work in this country e.g.: work permit/Visa status
- The names and addresses of two people for professional references, covering them for up to 3 years
All our staff have a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
We work to ensure all our support workers meet the highest expectation in terms of professional accreditation, competency, attitude and personality and encouraging continuous professional development.